Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/17 16:20:51 UTC

Welcome Eric Norman

Hi all,

I want to let you know that the Apache Sling PMC decided to invite
Eric Norman as a committer to the Apache Sling project based on his
work in the security arena (user management, access control, form based
login); an invitation which Eric accepted. Thanks.

Please join me in welcoming Eric Norman as a new committer !

Keep up the good work, Norman, and thanks for your contributions. And
feel free to briefly introduce yourself if you want ;-)

Regards
Felix

Re: Welcome Eric Norman

Posted by Justin Edelson <ju...@gmail.com>.
On 2/17/10 10:20 AM, Felix Meschberger wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to let you know that the Apache Sling PMC decided to invite
> Eric Norman as a committer to the Apache Sling project based on his
> work in the security arena (user management, access control, form based
> login); an invitation which Eric accepted. Thanks.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Eric Norman as a new committer !
>
> Keep up the good work, Norman, and thanks for your contributions. And
> feel free to briefly introduce yourself if you want ;-)
>
> Regards
> Felix

Welcome Eric!

Re: Welcome Eric Norman

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Welcome Eric

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Welcome Eric Norman

Posted by Vidar Ramdal <vi...@idium.no>.
On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please join me in welcoming Eric Norman as a new committer !

Good to have you on board, Eric. Welcome!

--
Vidar S. Ramdal <vi...@idium.no> - http://www.idium.no
Sommerrogata 13-15, N-0255 Oslo, Norway

Re: Welcome Eric Norman

Posted by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk>.
On 17 Feb 2010, at 15:20, Felix Meschberger wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I want to let you know that the Apache Sling PMC decided to invite
> Eric Norman as a committer to the Apache Sling project based on his
> work in the security arena (user management, access control, form based
> login); an invitation which Eric accepted. Thanks.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Eric Norman as a new committer !

Welcome Eric
Ian

Re: Welcome Eric Norman

Posted by Eric Norman <er...@gmail.com>.
Thanks all..

I reside in the Seattle, WA (USA) area and have been doing server-side java
programming for the last decade or so.  I've worked on portal servers,
portlets, eclipse plugins, JSF components, and lots of other stuff through
the years.

Looking forward to contributing to Sling!

Best Regards,
-Eric

Re: Welcome Eric Norman

Posted by Juan José Vázquez Delgado <ju...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Eric!.

BR,

Juanjo.

Re: Welcome Eric Norman

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 4:20 PM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...Please join me in welcoming Eric Norman as a new committer !...

+1, welcome Eric!

-Bertrand