Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Arnab Chakravarty <ac...@sapient.com> on 2004/02/18 11:30:23 UTC

RE: Réf. : RE: Réf. : Re: Very Very Slow performance of Tomcat

Hi,

Look the thread dump generates some stack trace information which can help you identify the portion of the source where the code might be getting stuck. (Total Number of thread running/active in JVM) You have to check those portions of the code...is there any infinite loop while getting connections or in some other way...

Importantly have you ever tried doing any performance testing / load testing for your application. That helps determine where the application generally breaks!!! or the limits of the application :).

Hope thinks works out for you.

Arnab C