Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Michael Brußk <ma...@mib85.de> on 2020/09/24 09:03:02 UTC

Is resource dedication inherited?

Hello,

	I have a question about resource dedication.

	If a zone is dedicated to a specified domain, are all related resources (pods, clusters, hosts and primary storages) automatically dedicated to the same domain, too or do I have to set the dedication on each resource level separately?

	Regards,

	Michael

Re: Is resource dedication inherited?

Posted by Nicolas Vazquez <Ni...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Michael,

Child resource levels are automatically dedicated when dedicating a zone.

Regards,

Nicolas Vazquez

Nicolas.Vazquez@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com