Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/16 15:56:56 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New PMC Member: Alexey Romanenko

Please join me and the rest of Beam PMC in welcoming Alexey Romanenko as our
newest PMC member.

Alexey has significantly contributed to the project in different ways: new
features and improvements in the Spark runner(s) as well as maintenance of
multiple IO connectors including some of our most used ones (Kafka and
Kinesis/Aws). Alexey is also quite active helping new contributors and our user
community in the mailing lists / slack and Stack overflow.

Congratulations Alexey!  And thanks for being a part of Beam!

Ismaël

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Member: Alexey Romanenko

Posted by Tyson Hamilton <ty...@google.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Udi Meiri <eh...@google.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by rahul patwari <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Alexey!

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@google.com>.
Congrats Alexey!

Posted by Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Tobiasz Kędzierski <to...@polidea.com>.
Congratulations!

--

Tobiasz Kędzierski
Polidea <https://www.polidea.com/> | Junior Software Engineer

E: tobiasz.kedzierski@polidea.com

Check out our projects! <https://www.polidea.com/our-work>
[image: Github] <https://github.com/Polidea> [image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/Polidea.Software> [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/polidea> [image: Linkedin]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/polidea> [image: Instagram]
<https://instagram.com/polidea> [image: Behance]
<https://www.behance.net/polidea> [image: dribbble]
<https://dribbble.com/polideadesign>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PMC Member: Alexey Romanenko

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.
Congrats Alexey !

Posted by Gleb Kanterov <gl...@spotify.com>.

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.