Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org> on 2010/04/26 14:56:52 UTC

ANNOUNCE: Nutch becomes an Apache Top-Level Project (TLP)

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that the ASF Board has accepted the resolution to
separate Nutch from the Lucene project and make it into a top-level
project (full text of the resolution can be viewed here [1]). Thanks to
all who voted and who worked on preparing this proposal!

This means that in the upcoming days/weeks we will start moving our web
site and mailing lists to a new prefix, @nutch.apache.org. AFAIK it's
possible to automatically move the mailing list subscriptions to the new
addresses, so you won't have to do anything (apart from changing your
mail filters, perhaps).

This change involves the Nutch repository being moved eventually under
svn://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/nutch . We will let you know when this
happens.

JIRA setup will remain the same.

[1]
http://search.lucidimagination.com/search/document/443c3cf9f67b4f42/vote_2_board_resolution_for_nutch_as_tlp

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: ANNOUNCE: Nutch becomes an Apache Top-Level Project (TLP)

Posted by Ashumeet Singh <as...@gmail.com>.
That will be so awesome….

Thanks
Ashumeet Singh

"Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"