Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/26 01:02:47 UTC

[osx, cli] pull request, need another set of eyes

Seems trivial (a few lines), but CLI is not my forté so I would appreciate
another set looking at this:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/pull/170

Re: [osx, cli] pull request, need another set of eyes

Posted by Braden Shepherdson <br...@chromium.org>.
LGTM. There might be some reason we can't use identical flows for OSX and
iOS, but there's no point in having duplicate branches to the code if
they're the same right now. They can be split later if they diverge.

Braden

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.