Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Sanga Viswanathan <sv...@adobe.com> on 2004/09/21 18:03:23 UTC

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/crypto/e

Hi,

I am running into a problem when trying to sign the SAML assertion on
Websphere 5.1.1. The algorithm used for signing is HMAC-SHA1.
I have added the IBM JCE as well to the config.
Attached is the config.xml that I have in the xmlsec jar file.

Any insights would be useful.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/crypto/e
 at javax.crypto.Mac.getInstance(Unknown Source)
 at
org.apache.xml.security.algorithms.implementations.IntegrityHmac.<init>(Inte
grityHmac.java:120)
 at
org.apache.xml.security.algorithms.implementations.IntegrityHmac$IntegrityHm
acSHA1.<init>(IntegrityHmac.java:483)
 at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAcces
sorImpl.java(Compiled Code))
 at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstruc
torAccessorImpl.java(Compiled Code))
 at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java(Compiled
Code))
 at java.lang.Class.newInstance3(Class.java(Compiled Code))
 at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java(Compiled Code))
 at
org.apache.xml.security.algorithms.SignatureAlgorithm.<init>(SignatureAlgori
thm.java:127)
 at org.apache.xml.security.signature.SignedInfo.<init>(SignedInfo.java:154)
 at
org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignature.<init>(XMLSignature.java:236)
 at
org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignature.<init>(XMLSignature.java:214)
 at org.opensaml.SAMLSignedObject.sign(SAMLSignedObject.java:203)

thanks
Sanga