Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by oren <or...@yellglobal.com> on 2011/12/07 11:56:52 UTC

OpenEJB OSGI bundle

Hi,

I would like to use OpenEJB with Equinox and tomcat. I tried to install the
bundle as suggested here:
http://openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/Update-to-the-Eclipse-plugin-OSGi-bundle-td3178893.html
and several other options, but with not much luck. I am getting this error
when starting the bundle:
java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem:
        The method getServiceReferences(String, String) is ambiguous for the
type BundleContext
at
org.apache.openejb.eclipse.OpenEjbDeploymentService.open(OpenEjbDeploymentService.java:87)

Changing the code in OpenEjbDeploymentService from:
ServiceReference[] srl = bundleContext.getServiceReferences(null, filter);

To:
ServiceReference[] srl =
bundleContext.getServiceReferences(OpenEjbApplication.class.getName(),
filter);

I can start the bundle, but I am not sure if it will work correctly that
way.

Could someone please give me some guidance how to bundle OpenEJB so I can
install it in Equinox?

Thanks

Re: OpenEJB OSGI bundle

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
hi,

you can get some info here:

- Romain

Re: OpenEJB OSGI bundle

Re: OpenEJB OSGI bundle

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

we are currently working on OpenEJB OSGi integration.

if you are not using the trunk version i think you can't use EJB as service.

can you give us more information on the way you are deploying your ejbs
please? (openejb version, which bundles installed...)