Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Iain Fogg <ia...@westnet.com.au> on 2007/04/03 16:07:12 UTC

Current stability - impending upgrade

Hi all,

I asked this question several weeks ago and got advice that waiting
might be a good idea. Here we go again...

What's the general concensus on stability of OFBiz at the moment? I'd
like to upgrade over the coming weekend, but if people think that
there's still too much instability/change in progress, then I'll wait. I
rely quite heavily on OrderMgr, PartyMgr, Facility, Accounting,
Financials, and POS to run my business, so unstable bits in these
modules would be a concern.

Cheers, Iain