Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by kumar rishabh <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/10 05:33:01 UTC

[dev] Participate in GSOC 2014

Hi all,
I am Kumar Rishabh a third year undergraduate student from India. I would
like to participate in GSOC this year as a participant under libcloud
project. I am pretty interested in Database As a Service API project.

Please guide me how I can proceed with the same and give me some pointers
to easy bugs so that I can get familiar with the code.

Thanks

--
Kumar Rishabh
UG3, BTech CS+MS

Re: [dev] Participate in GSOC 2014

Posted by kumar rishabh <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for such detailed reply I will start with playing around with
libcloud api first and goig through amazon rds and rackspace rds service

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Hi,