Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rogerio Pereira <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/27 17:11:54 UTC

panelNavigation isn't supported anymore?

Hi,

The work on panelNavigation will be discontinued? I said it because i'm
getting clear_linkDummyForm is not defined errors...

Any ideas?

--
Yours truly (Atenciosamente),

Rogério

Re: panelNavigation isn't supported anymore?

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
Taking a stab at it, it sounds like you will want to put a form around
the control. The "dummyForm" is added by MyFaces when there is no
form, but I don't think all controls like the dummy form.