Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by zhangrongkun <56...@qq.com> on 2016/05/23 09:41:57 UTC

Is day type a special date type ?

At query time,my sql is:select day ,sum(sendmsgs) from sendlog_daily group by
day; but result exception :

<http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/file/n4674/QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20160523175516.png>

,But my sql is :select sex ,sum(sendmsgs) from sendlog_daily group by sex;
It return right

Re: Is day type a special date type ?

Posted by zhangrongkun <56...@qq.com>.
Yes.You are right,thank you very much.

Re: Is day type a special date type ?

Posted by Yerui Sun <su...@gmail.com>.
day is the reserve keyword in kylin, try this: