Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/04 18:28:56 UTC

11/05/2019 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Hi, all~,

It has been two weeks since our last sync! Let's share our works for the
last two weeks in this thread.

My updates:
1. Bug fix, improvements and new feature (instance resource) in Heron UI.
2. License cleaning up for jarjar and health handler.
3. Code reviews.

Regards,
--ning

Re: 11/05/2019 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Hi all,

My updates:

* Review license PRs
* Starting to work on creating a new release candidate:
0.20.2-incubating-rc1
* Working on a Jenkins job to update the static site

- Josh