Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Anil Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2008/06/10 07:08:56 UTC

event-type paginate in on-form-event-update-area

Adrian,
I am having difficulty to understand why we need event-type attribute
with value paginate in "on-form-event-update-area" attributeGroup.  I
don't see need for event-type Paginate. Can you please provide an
example (link to it if  already exists)  that uses it, it will be a
helpful.

Regards
Anil Patel

Re: event-type paginate in on-form-event-update-area

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
It's used to update list style forms without a screen refresh. There is
an example in the Example component.

-Adrian