Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Cliff Woolley <cl...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/09 01:50:09 UTC

beta showstoppers?

   For the last week or two, most of the big discussions going on have
been about performance enhancements and experiments rather than fixing
bugs.  I'm wondering what people consider to be the showstoppers right now
for getting a beta out the door.  I feel like we were -> <- this close...
I'd really love to get another one out there.  What's holding us back?

--Cliff

   Cliff Woolley
   cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
   Charlottesville, VA

Re: beta showstoppers?

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
Me.  :-)  I have been planning to roll one every day this week.  Every
day, I watch a major patch, and I decide not to roll.  I will be rolling
tonight.  I have one bug in the PR DB I want to close.  I am about 1 hour
away from making it possible to use --srcdir on apr-util.  As soon as I
finish that work, I will roll 2.0.20 today.

Ryan