Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by shaghee <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/27 12:43:03 UTC

Connect Two Product Stores

In my configuration i have 2 product stores under company party. How to add
products to under each product stores, and how to relate the product stores
and organization.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thank you.

Re: Connect Two Product Stores

Posted by shaghee <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to your reply,
i am planning to use two product stores under same company. Its like same
company with two branch offices.

Thank You

Posted by "Siju.Ganapathy" <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

How to setup a pos system in ofbiz. please help me.
thank you

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Deepak,

Posted by Deepak Agarwal <da...@gmail.com>.

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 3:55 PM, Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Could you please give more details on your requirement, if you want to
> enable one product store products at a time or you want to enable both the
> stores at a time or want to track orders coming from different stores. All
> this can be done using one product stores with multiple catalogs by minor
> customization.
>
> Still if you have some requirement to have two different stores then you
> can add products under its catalog by adding catalogs with store in
> ProductStoreCatalog entity. Each store will have common pay to party
> (ProductStore.payToPartyId) and common group. Please check
> ProductStoreGroup entity to see the relationship.
>
> Adding more details to your query will help us to suggest better and exact
> solution.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Rishi Solanki
> Manager, Enterprise Software Development
> HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.
> Direct: +91-9893287847
> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>

> On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 5:13 PM, shaghee <sh...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > In my configuration i have 2 product stores under company party. How to
> add
> > products to under each product stores, and how to relate the product
> stores
> > and organization.
> >
> > Please help me to solve this problem.
> >

> > Thank you.