Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Tom Marsh <ma...@nitesco.com> on 2002/09/03 18:16:08 UTC

Example code reading from SocketHubAppenders

Dear List:

I'd like to write some code that will connect to a SocketHubAppender,
pick up some specific logging events, and process them. Are there some
example around to use for a start? I've looked at the SocketAppender
code, but that's not helping much.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

--
NeoMail - Webmail that doesn't suck... as much.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net

Re: Example code reading from SocketHubAppenders

Posted by Thomas Marsh <ma...@nitesco.com>.
I've found Mark Womack's sockethubreceiver from the chainsaw_mods zip
file. I'll take a look at that...

TIA all

Tom Marsh wrote:

> Dear List:
>
> I'd like to write some code that will connect to a SocketHubAppender,
> pick up some specific logging events, and process them. Are there some
> example around to use for a start? I've looked at the SocketAppender
> code, but that's not helping much.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Tom
>
> --
> NeoMail - Webmail that doesn't suck... as much.
> http://neomail.sourceforge.net

Tom Marsh

mailto:marsht1@nitesco.com
http://www.nitesco.com