Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/22 08:44:41 UTC

[DISCUSSION] OWB SPI Module

Hi folks;

After thinking and working on integration with other environments, it is
more reasonable to create a new maven module that contains SPI classed and
if exist their abstract implementation. Currently, SPI interfaces are
defined in the webbeans-impl module under package "spi".

After that it is easy to see what is required by other developers that want
to integrate their environments with OWB.

Thanks;

--Gurkan

Re: [DISCUSSION] OWB SPI Module

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com>.
No, for the time being just creating a module with interfaces that is all.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
I thought it's a bit more work.

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hey Mark;

I think to include it for M4.

Actually it is simple task. Just creating a module and pull over SPI
interfaces from webbeans-impl to it and just add dependency to

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Gurkan!