Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Peter Lynch <pe...@mindspring.com> on 2003/05/17 10:13:04 UTC

[jelly] tags build goal fails - wrong jface project.xml

There is a problem with HEAD
jakarta-commons/jelly/jelly-tags/jface/project.xml in that it is simply
a copy of the one for swt. This causes the tags:build goal to fail with
a goal 'cycle' error.

If you change swt to jface in that file, problem will be solved.

I would have changed it but I don't have karma :(

-Peter
plynch@apache.org

Re: [jelly] tags build goal fails - wrong jface project.xml

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Fixed....thanks
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting