Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by bob mcwhirter <bo...@werken.com> on 2002/12/01 04:32:19 UTC

--dir option

Heya--

Jason, in a fit of refactoring, has asked me to inquire about who's
using the --dir option, and why.  What's the use-case  Can it go away
now that we have --find?

His mail-server is toes-up, hence the bob-proxy.

Reply here or connect to irc.werken.com and chat with jason.

	-bob

Re: --dir option

Posted by Peter Lynch <pe...@mindspring.com>.
And I still don't like '--find' BTW.