Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2006/03/13 15:14:41 UTC

Dojo-based forms samples (was: Release 2.1.9 (again))

Le 13 mars 06 à 10:47, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :

> ...+1. Dojo code is committed, and I'd like people to try the new
> forms
> samples...

Thanks for your work!
I did some quick tests, without taking the time to dig for error causes.

The following samples work for me:
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/do-multipage.flow
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/do-dojoRepeater.flow
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/do-datasourceChooser.flow
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/do-taskTree.flow

And the following had problems:

http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/carselector
The none / fade / blink links cause an error:
cocoon.ajax.BrowserUpdater has no properties, and do nothing.

http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/do-sampleTree.flow
The Tree sample works fine.

In the tree-table, however, clicking on a "+", next to "aggregate"
for example, correctly opens that branch, but then the "+" and "-"
buttons stop working. No errors in javascript console.

Hope this helps...
-Bertrand

Re: Dojo-based forms samples

Posted by hepabolu <he...@gmail.com>.
Bertrand Delacretaz said the following on 13-03-2006 15:14:
> http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/do-sampleTree.flow
> The Tree sample works fine.
>
> In the tree-table, however, clicking on a "+", next to "aggregate" for
> example, correctly opens that branch, but then the "+" and "-" buttons
> stop working. No errors in javascript console.

Same happens in the cocoon zones build.

Bye, Helma

Re: Dojo-based forms samples

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 13 mars 06 à 10:47, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :
>
>> ...+1. Dojo code is committed, and I'd like people to try the new forms
>> samples...
>
> Thanks for your work!
> I did some quick tests, without taking the time to dig for error causes.
>
> The following samples work for me:
> http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/do-multipage.flow
> http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/do-dojoRepeater.flow
> http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/do-datasourceChooser.flow
> http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/do-taskTree.flow
>
> And the following had problems:
>
> http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/carselector
> The none / fade / blink links cause an error:
> cocoon.ajax.BrowserUpdater has no properties, and do nothing.
>

> http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/do-sampleTree.flow
> The Tree sample works fine.
>
> In the tree-table, however, clicking on a "+", next to "aggregate" for
> example, correctly opens that branch, but then the "+" and "-" buttons
> stop working. No errors in javascript console.
>
> Hope this helps...

Thanks for the feedback, I'll have a look at it.

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez
http://bluxte.net