Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@apache.org> on 2011/06/21 17:43:34 UTC

Changes in 'project' pom.xml and release of version 22

Hi all,

I'd like to make the following changes in project pom.xml:
- Surefire Plugin versions have been updated

When done I'd like to release version 22 and use that for the
upcoming shared and server release.

Kind regards
Emmanuel

Re: Changes in 'project' pom.xml and release of version 22

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 6/21/11 5:43 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to make the following changes in project pom.xml:
> - Surefire Plugin versions have been updated
>
> When done I'd like to release version 22 and use that for the
> upcoming shared and server release.
>
> Kind regards
> Emmanuel

I forgot to mention that it's not a vote, it's a lazzy concensus, with a
54 hour notice, blah, blah...

Will release it tomorrow morning.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny