Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Dheena <dh...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/23 11:01:15 UTC

EndpointConfiguration in Apache camel deprecated after 2.19.0 version

Team,
In our application we were using older camel version where
EndpointConfiguration interface and getEndpointConfiguration() method are
referenced [Returns the object representation of the endpoint
configuration].

From 2.19.0 camel version we see it's deprecated. Is there any alternate
class/method help us in achieving the same functionality. Kindly advise.

Ideally If we get any class/method/method where we can get value at runtime
and form the URI dynamically will solve our problem.

Regards,
Dheenan P

Re: EndpointConfiguration in Apache camel deprecated after 2.19.0 version

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

No, it's deprecated and removed in Camel 3.
Camel 2 is EOL and no longer actively maintained.

However there is the camel-catalog, that can parse the uri and split that
into a map for every option
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/camel-2.25.4/platforms/camel-catalog/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/catalog/CamelCatalog.java#L386

--
Claus Ibsen