Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Delagrange, Morgan" <md...@us.britannica.com> on 2001/07/20 01:41:24 UTC

problem with new build

I'm updating to the new build, but I'm getting a strange error when I clean
and then build dbtags.  The examples.html target is trying to do some sort
of XSLT pass-through of the JSP code, but in my case the XSL processor says
the XML is not well-formed.

- Morgan

Re: problem with new build

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.
Also make sure that the first line after the <!doctype> is not a taglib
declaration but the html element instead - that bit me when porting xtags
over to the new build.

James

From: "Glenn Nielsen" <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>

Re: problem with new build