Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "S.M.A" <il...@mac.com> on 2002/11/17 22:23:49 UTC

jetspeed.schema problems with OpenLDAP

Hi,

Thanks a million for the jetspeed LDAP implementation. I could easily
add a thousand times more of those thanks if somebody could point me in
the right direction. I checkout the latest build from the cvs, build
the war and installed jetspeed successfully. I was trying to follow
I have included jetspeed.schema in my slapd.conf . However when I start
up openldap, I get the following error condition

/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/jetspeed.schema: line 5: AttributeType
inappropriate matching rule: "caseIgnoreIA5Match"

Unfortunately I have very little experience with ldap schema to correct
or diagnose the error, any help will be deeply appreciated.

Regards
Suhail