Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Mudasir Marazi <mm...@in.sopragroup.com> on 2007/04/17 06:13:13 UTC

application in velocity

Hi All;

We are planning to develop web application in velocity which can explore
maximum velocity benefits can u give us some idea and some material

On velocity .

Thanks

Mudasir

Re: application in velocity

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
This page contains good advice on building webapps with Velocity:

http://velocity.apache.org/engine/devel/webapps.html

Also, the VelocityTools project provides several working examples.
You can download VelocityTools in source or binary form here:

http://velocity.apache.org/download.cgi

Re: application in velocity

Posted by Manoj <gh...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Try to have good hands on with JDBC, Beans . java.util packages

Some variable understanding

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/cewolf-charts-using-velocity-templates.html

Regards,
Manoj

Mudasir Marazi <mm...@in.sopragroup.com> wrote: Hi All;

We are planning to develop web application in velocity which can explore
maximum velocity benefits can u give us some idea and some material

On velocity .

Thanks

Mudasir

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.