Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Toby Hobson <to...@btinternet.com> on 2008/05/18 21:33:06 UTC

Unit testing T5 pages/components

Can anyone recommend a suitable testing strategy for T5 components - I've looked at PageTester which seems suitable but I'm injecting spring managed beans into my components and PageTester is unable to see them. I tried to Inject the beans manually using a setter on the component but PageTester still complains about being unable to find my beans.

Thanks

Toby

Re: Unit testing T5 pages/components

Posted by SergeEby <sd...@hotmail.com>.
Hey,

I am running into the same problem.
Since PageTester now accepts extra module classes, I tried using
SpringModuleDef.class but no dice.
Creating a separate module as shown in previous posts didn't work either :-(

Does anybody have a working example with T 5.0.13+?

Cheers,

/Serge