Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> on 2017/07/19 11:47:23 UTC

Re: Flink monitor rest API question

Hello,

Looks like you stumbled upon a bug in our REST API and  use a client
that is stricter than others.

I will create a JIRA for this.

Regards,
Chesnay

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Yes, it was fixed in FLINK-5109, but re-introduced again in FLINK-5705.

I will fix this again in FLINK-7226 and add tests to prevent it from
appearing again.

Posted by Will Du <wi...@gmail.com>.