Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Kommineni, Sateesh (IndSys)" <Sa...@geind.GE.com> on 2003/01/21 07:43:47 UTC

Unable to view the deployed Web Services

Hi,

   I have deployed few Web Services. I did that by renaming the .java
classes as .jws files and placed them in the /axis folder .

   I am able to view the WSDL files generated by using the following URL.
   http://localhost:8080/axis/Calculator.jws?wsdl

   But when i click the View the list of deployed Web services i am unable
to see any of those deployed services..

   And in the Console I am getting the following message:

   -Problem with servlet engine config file :/WEB_INF/server-config.wsdd

    Pls let me know your thoughts...

Thanks
Sateesh

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."