Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Takeshi Yamamuro <li...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/18 06:46:57 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.3.3

We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 2.3.3!

Apache Spark 2.3.3 is a maintenance release, based on the branch-2.3
maintenance branch of Spark. We strongly recommend all 2.3.x users to
upgrade to this stable release.

To download Spark 2.3.3, head over to the download page:
http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

To view the release notes:
https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-2-3-3.html

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to
this release. This release would not have been possible without you.

Best,
Takeshi

--
---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.3.3

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.
Great! Thanks, Takeshi!

Bests,
Dongjoon.