Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2013/05/14 05:12:44 UTC

Re: [3/3] git commit: [flex-sdk] [refs/heads/develop] - As the columns may not be committed yet initialiseHeaderInfo needs to use the column array passed not the internal one. Method is also called for non grouped columns. Caused the occasional RTE whe...

On 5/13/13 6:47 PM, "jmclean@apache.org" <jm...@apache.org> wrote:

> AdvancedDataGridBase implements IIME
>
>      /**
>       *  @private
> +  *
> +  * Note columns may not of been committed at this point.
Shouldn't this be "...may not have been..."?

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> [1] http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100313060726AAdrIS8

Not quite "would have" -> "would've" which can be misheard as "would of", you don't have the same issue with "not have" (as not've is not exactly common usage). Either way have works for me if you want to change it.

Justin

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 5/13/13 8:28 PM, "OmPrakash Muppirala" <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On May 13, 2013 8:25 PM, "Justin Mclean" <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>>> Shouldn't this be "...may not have been..."?
>> No but change it if you want. Non US English perhaps?
>>
>> Justin
>
> I always thought that was how Australians said that :-)
I don't think it is just Australians.  But [1] says I should go and change
it.

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
On May 13, 2013 8:25 PM, "Justin Mclean" <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Shouldn't this be "...may not have been..."?
> No but change it if you want. Non US English perhaps?
>
> Justin

Om

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,