Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christian Mueller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/15 11:58:38 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.7.5

The vote passes with:

[4] +1 binding (cschneider, cmueller, cibsen, hadrian)
[0] +1 non-binding
[0] -1

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo, upload the distro to the
apache site and update the main site.
In the release announcement I will also mention that Camel 2.7.5 is the last
*planned* 2.7.x release and we stop maintaining this branch. We may see a
Camel 2.7.6 version if we need an really urgent patch (e.g. for a security
vulnerability), but this is really unlikely.

Many thanks to all who took the time to test this release and vote.