Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Deepinder Singh <De...@Siebel.com> on 2005/11/04 23:34:02 UTC

DataScroller not working after upgrading to MyFaces 1.1.1

All,
   I recently upgraded from Myfaces 1.0.9 to My Faces 1.1.1. After the
upgrade, the data scrollers are not working. I get some exceptions in my
server. Do we have to change anything in the descriptors to get the data
scroller to work? I still see the data scroller in my pages, but I can't
click on them.
Thanks,
deepinder

Siebel
IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Visit www.siebel.com

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential and/or privileged information belonging to Siebel Systems, Inc. or its customers or partners. Any unauthorized review, use, copying, disclosure or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all soft and hard copies of the message and any attachments. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: DataScroller not working after upgrading to MyFaces 1.1.1

Posted by Mathias Brökelmann <mb...@googlemail.com>.
Can you give us more info about your exceptions (stacktrace), jsp and bean code?

--
Mathias