Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/29 04:56:45 UTC

Zeppelin with external cluster

Hi dev,

I've succeeded zeppelin with spark 1.2. Thanks, Moon. Now, I'm trying to
use zeppelin with external cluster. I've tested yesterday with standalone,
mesos, but the results are not good. In case of standalone, No snappyjava
error occurs, and in case of mesos, Nothing's happened. Do you have any
reference to run zeppelin with external cluster? If you don't have anyone,
I can write references for running with external cluster.

Regards,
JL

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Fwd: Zeppelin with external cluster

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
I'll resend email 'cause my attachment's size if larger than 1000000 bytes

Posted by "Kevin (Sangwoo) Kim" <ke...@apache.org>.
Hi Jongyoul,