Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Arieh Markel <Ar...@central.sun.com> on 2000/08/28 23:54:17 UTC

Clarification (was Re: More problems with migration to 3.2)

After downloading the 3.2-beta-2 code I can now inform that the problems
reported are relevant against the snapshot of the 3.3 that I downloaded.

They were incorrectly reported as 3.2 problems because of my misunderstanding
of what was 3.2 and what is 3.3 (not getting source from the CVS tree, but
from the nightly builds).

---

Most of them appear to be due to the reorganization of the work with
the PrintWriter, OutputBuffer, HttpResponseAdapter.

---

My application runs (after some modification) with the 3.2-2 beta.

Thanks for all the help so far.

---

I hope that the information I provided for (what I thought was the 3.2 -
but is in fact) the 3.3 release can be used to fix the problems.

As soon as I iron out the remaining kinks, and check all my changes to
my application in, I will continue with the port to the 3.3 code base.

Arieh