Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by "Richly, Gerhard" <Ge...@dmc-group.de> on 2002/11/04 14:56:29 UTC

Lucene and XML

Hello together,

Who knows an easy, stable, already finished,  tool or an extension of
Lucene, where i can index XML-Files??

Unfortunately you can′t download the tool from ISOGEN, it is  only a
demo-version.

It should also have a good documentation, it is for a beginner.

Could you please tell me any Tips/Recommendations????

Thank you very much

Gerhard

Re: Lucene and XML

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
These is a DOM and a SAX2 example in Lucene-Sandbox.
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-lucene-sandbox/contributions/XML-Indexing-Demo/

Otis