Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/08 13:46:42 UTC

Re: JCA or JMS flow instead Standard flow ?

I've just found this old and answered post and want to give an answer.
I recommend not using the JMS / JCA flow as the default solution for HA in
ServiceMix.
I think the best solution is to use two JMS transacted endpoints and use the
SEDA flow.
In short the benefits are that you'll have the same quality of services with
a more flexible configuration and much better performances.

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 11:04 AM, cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to know if I must use the JCA or JMS flows in order to avoid
> that during a servicemix server crash the messages exchanged between
> different SU through the NMR are lost ?
>
> Is it correct to say that with the standard flow, the messages stay in
> memory during the transfer from a SU to another and for JMS/JCA, they are
> put on queues ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Charles

Cheers,