Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Chris Francis <ch...@static2358.com> on 2000/11/01 13:24:20 UTC

Class.getMethods hangs

Hi all,

I'm running Java 1.2.1 on a Solaris 7 box. I have several service classes
which have been compiled using
JDK1.2.2 on NT 4. I'm attempting to deploy a method in each of these classes
as a soap service. I wrote
a nice little GUI with a backend servlet for doing this.
It works for all except one. It gets as far as calling the getMethods (of
the Class class) function and hangs
there. Does anyone know what could be going wrong? Each of these classes has
a similar structure, there is
one public method which takes a String argument and returns a String aswell.

Help!

Chris