Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/10 19:26:41 UTC

SVN tree restructuring

Hello all,

recently one of the Apache members point me to inconsistencies in our  SVN
tree structure.
Usually component have 'plain' structure

Module
  -- trunk
  -- branches
  -- tags

we have structure like this:

OM
  --trunk
     -- debian/
     -- debian_package/
     -- patches/
     -- plugins/
     -- singlewebapp/
     -- site/
  -- branches (of singlewebapp)
  -- tags (of singlewebapp)

I propose following structure:
OM
  -- application
    -- trunk
    -- branches
    -- tags
  -- debian
    -- trunk (with contents of *debian_package*, *debian* should be removed
as it is GPL licensed)
  -- plugin
    -- trunk (plugins from trunk and branches should be moved here)
  -- site
    -- trunk (with contents of trunk/site)
    -- branches (with 3.0.x and 2.x docs)

Additionally I would like to ask INFRA to create RW mirror of OM (or at
least OM/application) at git

please let me know in case you are against such restructuring or would like
to propose different structure

Thanks in advance

--
WBR