Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Gereon Steffens <ge...@finanzen100.de> on 2012/12/20 19:40:38 UTC

Set-Cookie Headers sent twice

Hi,

I'm having a problem with Set-Cookie headers that I currently can't reproduce in a quickstart, and I'm out of ideas where to look in my code.
What happens is that when I add a cookie in a page constructor, the Set-Cookie headers are sent twice in the response, although addCookie() is only called onece. However, when I move the add to onBeforeRender(), it only gets sent once, as expected.

Has anyone encountered something like this before, or any idea what could be causing this?

Regards,
Gereon