Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Islam Mohamed <is...@isourceglobal.com> on 2013/07/03 17:38:28 UTC

one queue listening

Dear helpers,

I'm using Server/Clients architecture application and using activemq 5.5.1
there is 4 clients sends/receives Messages to/from server throw activemq

by monitoring activemq admin page:
- all clients connected and I can see them
- all of them can receives Messages from Server
But only one can send its messages to the server
fore example
I have Client1, Client2, Client3 ...... and there is a queue for every
client appear in admin page

Client1 connected to activemq and can sends and receives messages.
Client2 connected to activemq but can receives messages only.

when I disconnect Client1, Client2 becomes send and receive normally

What Can I do now ???

Re: one queue listening

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Not sure I understand... maybe you can post the code for your clients and
give an example of what is happening..

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 11:38 AM, Islam Mohamed <
islam.mohamed@isourceglobal.com> wrote:

> Dear helpers,
>
> I'm using Server/Clients architecture application and using activemq 5.5.1
> there is 4 clients sends/receives Messages to/from server throw activemq
>
> by monitoring activemq admin page:
> - all clients connected and I can see them
> - all of them can receives Messages from Server
> But only one can send its messages to the server
> fore example
> I have Client1, Client2, Client3 ...... and there is a queue for every
> client appear in admin page
>
> Client1 connected to activemq and can sends and receives messages.
> Client2 connected to activemq but can receives messages only.
>
> when I disconnect Client1, Client2 becomes send and receive normally
>
> What Can I do now ???

*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta

Re:one queue listening

Posted by SuoNayi <su...@163.com>.
Sounds PFC is working so your later client/producer gets blocked when sending messages.