Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Niels van Dijk <ni...@surfnet.nl> on 2012/04/16 13:57:27 UTC

Rave {hackleton|meeting} in Utrecht, june 14?

Hi Rave community,

As you may be aware we are organising a 'edu-socializing' workshop on
using Gadgets and Widgets in education.  (See
http://edu-socializing.wikispaces.com)
We have an opportunity to organise a Rave {hackleton|meeting} the day
after that event, June 14, at the same venue.

Would anyone be intrested? If so I'd be happy to start setting up such
an event.

Cheers,
Niels

Re: Rave {hackleton|meeting} in Utrecht, june 14?

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.
On 16 April 2012 13:57, Niels van Dijk <ni...@surfnet.nl> wrote:

> Hi Rave community,
>
> As you may be aware we are organising a 'edu-socializing' workshop on
> using Gadgets and Widgets in education.  (See
> http://edu-socializing.wikispaces.com)
> We have an opportunity to organise a Rave {hackleton|meeting} the day
> after that event, June 14, at the same venue.
>
> Would anyone be intrested? If so I'd be happy to start setting up such
> an event.

I am interested :)

Posted by Jasha Joachimsthal <j....@onehippo.com>.
On 16 April 2012 13:57, Niels van Dijk <ni...@surfnet.nl> wrote:

> Hi Rave community,
>
> As you may be aware we are organising a 'edu-socializing' workshop on
> using Gadgets and Widgets in education.  (See
> http://edu-socializing.wikispaces.com)
> We have an opportunity to organise a Rave {hackleton|meeting} the day
> after that event, June 14, at the same venue.
>
> Would anyone be intrested? If so I'd be happy to start setting up such
> an event.

I am interested :)

Posted by "anne-helene.turpin@renater.fr" <an...@renater.fr>.
Le 16/04/12 13:57, Niels van Dijk a écrit :
> Hi Rave community,
>
> As you may be aware we are organising a 'edu-socializing' workshop on
> using Gadgets and Widgets in education.  (See
> http://edu-socializing.wikispaces.com)
> We have an opportunity to organise a Rave {hackleton|meeting} the day
> after that event, June 14, at the same venue.
>
> Would anyone be intrested? If so I'd be happy to start setting up such
> an event.
>
> Cheers,
> Niels
Hi Rave Community,

My colleague and I will attend this workshop. We want to attend the Rave
meeting the day after the workshop as well. What will be the agenda of
this meeting ? Have you any idea about the start and end time of this
meeting ?

Anne-Hélène TURPIN
Renater
Service Applicatif aux Utilisateurs
Tel : +33 2 23 23 71 42

Re: Rave {hackleton|meeting} in Utrecht, june 14?

Posted by Niels van Dijk <ni...@surfnet.nl>.
Hi Ross,

thanks for making me aware of that out and the offer to help. I'll
inlude you in the discussion as soon as we feel enought people think
this is a good idea..

cheers,
Niels

Posted by Niels van Dijk <ni...@surfnet.nl>.
Hi Ross,

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)

Re: Rave {hackleton|meeting} in Utrecht, june 14?

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.

Posted by "anne-helene.turpin@renater.fr" <an...@renater.fr>.