Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/06 17:36:59 UTC

MyFaces 1.2

Hi, I've notice lately that there is a lot of activity around the MyFaces 1.2 release. I'm
wondering if there is there a MyFaces 1.2 SNAPSHOT available in a maven repro that can be
used for an upcoming Geronimo 2.0 Milestone ?? If so, where can I find it ?? If not, would
it be too much to ask for one to be created so that we can incorporate it into our
milestone build. Obviously, it doesn't have to be fully functional yet since we understand
it's not fully implemented yet, but we're basically just trying to start integrating all
of our dependencies for next year's 2.0 release. Thanks for any assistance

Tim McConnell

Re: MyFaces 1.2

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
That's wonderful. Thanks much .....

Re: MyFaces 1.2

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Oh wonderful, I didn't know that. Thanks much !!!

Re: MyFaces 1.2

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
My +1 for integrating it though, go ahead.

regards,

Martin

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: MyFaces 1.2

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,

Re: MyFaces 1.2

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.

Re: MyFaces 1.2

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bruno and Matthias, thanks much for the information.....

Re: MyFaces 1.2

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On 12/8/06, Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> There is currently heavy development on those two artifacts as we are
> moving towards jsf 1.2. In its current state, though, they are still
> not working ok (which means thay they are currently broken, a part
> from not being fully compliant yet), although I guess it is a matter
> of adjusting a few issues to have them working and somewhat closer to
> the 1.2 spec
> I personally don't have the permissions to publish them in the repo,
> although you have my

mvn deploy ?

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: MyFaces 1.2

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim,

Re: MyFaces 1.2

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.

Re: MyFaces 1.2

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Re: MyFaces 1.2

Posted by Tim McConnell <ti...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the information Wendy. BTW, have another question. I see a number of SNAPSHOT
jar files created when I build MyFaces 1.2. Which ones should we integrated into Geronimo
?? I'm guessing these but would like some verification if possible.....

	-- myfaces-api-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
	-- myfaces-impl-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
	-- myfaces-shared-core-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT
	-- myfaces-shared-impl-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT
	-- myfaces-shared-tomahawk-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Thanks much
Tim

Re: MyFaces 1.2

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.