Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by se...@accenture.com on 2001/07/09 11:37:01 UTC

TOMCAT & VISUAL AGE

Hello,
I have Visual Age Installed, and I am trying to Install and Integrate
Tomcat.

I have one or two issues:

Firstly according to documentation

 Apache Tomcat Servlet and JSP Development with VisualAge for Java

http://www7.software.ibm.com/vad.nsf/data/document2389?OpenDocument&p=1&BCT=1&Footer=1

 8. Create a new subdirectory called C:
 \IBMVJava\ide\project_resources\Tomcat Version 3\classes (in your
 VisualAge for Java installation directory). Unjar the contents of the
 following four JAR files from Tomcat into this classes subdirectory,
 maintaining the package-directory structures when you unjar:
      webserver.jar      ant.jar     jasper.jar     servlet.jar     xml.jar

However i cannot find these jar files in the TOMCAT downloads?? anyone know
where i can find them?
Also what exactly does unjar mean??

Tnx
Sean