Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2014/03/05 12:32:46 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Hama 0.6.4 has been released.

The Hama team is pleased to announce the Hama 0.6.4 release.

Apache Hama is a pure BSP (Bulk Synchronous Parallel) computing
framework on top of HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System) for massive
scientific computations such as matrix, graph and network algorithms.

This release improves memory usage by 3 times better than before
(without significant performance degradation) and adds runtime message
compression.

The artifacts are published and ready for you to download[1] either
from the Apache mirrors or from the Maven repository. We welcome your
help, feedback, and suggestions. For more information on how to report
problems, and to get involved, visit the project website[2] and
wiki[3].

Thanks.

1. http://www.apache.org/dist/hama/
2. http://hama.apache.org
3. http://wiki.apache.org/hama/

--
Edward J. Yoon (@eddieyoon)
Chief Executive Officer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Hama 0.6.4 has been released.

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
> conf.setClass("hama.graph.vertices.info",org.apache.hama.graph.
>                 DiskVerticesInfo.class,org.apache.hama.graph.VerticesInfo.class);

Yes.

Posted by Ammar Sahib <am...@yahoo.com>.
Hi

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.