Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by James Ireland <ja...@delosis.com> on 2004/06/27 17:16:30 UTC

HttpClient Powered

Hi

We'd like to submit our app for listing on the HttpClient powered page.  Here's a quick description:

Delosis Psytools (www.delosis.com)

Delosis Psytools is a flexible platform for distributed cognitive research.  Study participants perform tasks using the Psytools smart client, which relies on the HttpClient library for HTTPS communication of research tasks and resultant data.

Please let me know if I can provide any more information.  Thanks a lot for making a great component available.

Best regards
-James

Re: HttpClient Powered

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
Application page updated in CVS HEAD and 2.0 branch

Oleg

Re: HttpClient Powered

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
Folks,