Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/07 09:24:41 UTC

Errors??: Building specs from branches/1_1_1

I have checked out the specs from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/branches/1_1_1.  When I am
building the specs, maven is downloading and using
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/specs/specs/1.1/specs-1.1.pom.
 The file
pom.xml in the root directory is ignored.

Re: Errors??: Building specs from branches/1_1_1

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
The pom.xml in the root dir was actually being put in my local repository
under specs/1.1.1-SNAPSHOT/specs-1.1.1-SNAPSHOT.pom.  And since the version
specified under parent tag in pom.xml in each of the sub-directories is 1.1,
maven was using specs/1.1/specs-1.1.pom

I had to change "1.1.1-SNAPSHOT" to "1.1.1" in pom.xml in the root and
the sub directories.

Also, some of the URLs in pom.xml in the root dir use branches/1.1 etc.
where as the svn uses branches/1_1 etc for specs.

Should I create a JIRA for this attach the patch?

Vamsi