Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by ZhiYong Mao <zm...@us.ibm.com> on 2008/10/28 09:56:51 UTC

Why not be able to use null as the parameter for JSON-RPC in Tuscany 1.3.x?

Hi

   I found we can not use null as parameter for JSON-RPC in Tuscany 1.3.1
(or 1.3.2), for example:
   Assume there is a Java method like this:
   //************************************//
   public String sayHello(String str){
         return "hello"+str==null?"":str;
      }
      //************************************//
      I called it in Javascript like this::
      //************************************//
      HelloService.sayHello(null,showResult);
      But there would be an error: "argument type mismatch" after did the
above call.
      Could you pls tell me why not be able to use null as the parameter?
      I remembered we can used it in Tuscany 1.2.1.

   Best regards!

Jacky Mao , Software Engineer
IBM GPSG Wuhan Perform Center
Tel   : 0086-027-87406266-1212