Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Trevor Adams <tr...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/08 18:17:54 UTC

Re: 1.3.5 Master not listening on port

Posted by Adam Fuchs <ad...@ugov.gov>.
Trevor,

What revision number of the 1.3 branch or 1.3.5rc branch are you using?
Have you tried the 1.3.5-incubating-rc10 release candidate (
http://people.apache.org/~ecn/), and does that have the same results?

Adam

Posted by Adam Fuchs <ad...@ugov.gov>.
Yeah, you might have caught the repository in a bad state, or there might
have been a problem with your build. Hopefully rc10 will get approved and
we can move all the current users to an official build.

Cheers,
Adam

Posted by Trevor Adams <tr...@gmail.com>.
Adam,