Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by flying fish <fl...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/29 04:45:43 UTC

some error when i test the samples

hi , i have some questions to ask for help , thank you at first!

when i want to test the samples , like the tuscany-sca-1.0-incubator-M2-samples\standalone\calculator
 when i Building and Running the Samples , i input mvn -N install in , however, there are the errors informations as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------the information from the cmd.exe---- begin------------------------------

F:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\ROOT\test\SOA2\tuscany-sca-1.0-incubat
or-M2-samples\standalone\calculator>mvn
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building Tuscany Calculator Sample
[INFO]    task-segment: [install]
[INFO] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] Copying 1 resource
[INFO] Copying 2 resources to META-INF
Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository//woodstox/wstx-asl/3.0.1/wstx-asl
-3.0.1.pom
Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repository/woodstox/poms/wstx-asl-3.0.1.pom
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/woodstox/wstx-asl/3.0.1/wstx-asl-3.0.1.pom
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] Nothing to compile - all classes are up to date
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] Resource directory does not exist: F:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\weba
pps\ROOT\test\SOA2\tuscany-sca-1.0-incubator-M2-samples\standalone\calculator\src\test\resources
Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository//woodstox/wstx-asl/3.0.1/wstx-asl
-3.0.1.jar
Downloading: http://people.apache.org/repository/woodstox/jars/wstx-asl-3.0.1.jar
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/woodstox/wstx-asl/3.0.1/wstx-asl-3.0.1.jar
463K downloaded
[WARNING] *** CHECKSUM FAILED - Checksum failed on download: local = '4a06da0a4202135507ae7665b9579c3
23b2e8ad3'; remote = 'a990acb509424d427f4bdb830196fd3fdf01a496' - RETRYING
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/woodstox/wstx-asl/3.0.1/wstx-asl-3.0.1.jar
457/463K

---------------------------------------------------------------------the information from the cmd.exe- end---------------------------------

i have no  idea that what i can do to fix this.

2007-08-29

2005yangdehua

Got a little couch potato?

Re: some error when i test the samples

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
flying fish wrote:
> hi , i have some questions to ask for help , thank you at first!
>
> when i want to test the samples , like the tuscany-sca-1.0-incubator-M2-samples\standalone\calculator
>  when i Building and Running the Samples , i input mvn -N install in , however, there are the errors informations as follows:

Hi,

tuscany-sca-1.0-incubator-M2-samples is from Nov 2006, a little too old :)

Can you try our last published release instead?

Release 0.91 is available there:
http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/sca-java-releases.html

We're also about to publish release 0.99, available there:
http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/0.99-RC2/

Thanks

--
Jean-Sebastien